St. Paul, Minnesota
ESI Lighting, Inc. is a leading provider of high energy-efficient lighting systems. These systems are used to either upgrade or replace inefficient lighting sources in existing industrial, retail and commercial buildings nationwide.
- Prospect teamed with management to acquire Energy Solutions International, Inc. (ESI) in a recapitalization
of the business in July 2007.
- ESI designs, fabricates, assembles and distributes high energy-efficient fluorescent systems for a variety of lighting needs, from illuminating spaces 20 feet above the floor to assembly lines to aisles.
- ESI's lighting system solutions are made-to-order and sold nationwide primarily through strategic alliances with electrical and lighting distributors and their direct sales forces.
- ESI's management team includes Jay Barnett, President and Chief Executive Officer; Mark Tastad, Vice President of Design and Engineering; Jon Fritsche, Vice President of Operations; and Kristine Steinke, Vice President of Finance.
- ESI seeks to acquire other niche energy-efficient lighting companies.
- SIC code: 3646 (commercial, industrial and institutional electric lighting fixtures)
- Mr. Tuttle serves the Company as Chairman; Mr. Holcomb is Director.